These terms and conditions help to keep Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd online shop a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- The owner of this web site is Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd, whose address is 21 St Mary Street, Kirkcudbright, DG6 4AA.
- Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd unless and until Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received a deposit payment of 30% of the total value of goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd of your offer to buy goods from Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 33 below from time to time.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy
- Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd will contact you once your order is complete. Orders will only be despatched upon receipt of the balance of the goods ordered completed.
- Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd as soon as possible
- Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract)
- Deposits: If you wanted to cancel your order deposits are non-refundable after the order has been processed.
14. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Kathryn king Designer Jeweller Ltd do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd negligence or wilful default, or that of Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
15. Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
16. In the unlikely event of Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd supplying your order incorrectly in any way, customers must contact Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd immediately providing full details of the order date and invoice number. Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd will endeavour to correct the situation immediately.
17. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
18. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd of the problem in writing at email@example.com within 7 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
19. Kathryn King Designer Jewellery Ltd do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd website or for any products or services purchased from Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd.
20. Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing of Orders
21. Credit and Debit cards are debited after order confirmation. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated and reasonable shipping costs
22. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the UK. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site
23. Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd aim to arrange shipment of all items as soon as is physically possible within the nature of made to order products. Your order may be delayed if the elements of the product or the nature or construction thereof are not available for reasons beyond Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd’s control
24. You can find out the exact progress of your order at any time by telephoning Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number.
25. When ordering you must make sure that the details you give (i.e. ring size/chain length/finish etc) are correct as Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd have the right to charge for alterations and postage costs.
26. The period stated within which you will receive your order is 28 days from the date of order confirmation. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. For larger orders your goods may be sent to you in instalments if you so require.
27. If your delivery address is outside of the UK you maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
28. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd is not liable for any damage caused by such authorities.
29. Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd reserves the right to alter delivery charges in the event of disruption to Royal Mail delivery services. Whilst every effort is made to ensure next working day delivery in the UK, this cannot be guaranteed:
(i) For all parts of the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
(ii) In the event that the carrier used by Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd fails to comply with instructions to deliver next working day.
Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd cannot accept liability for any loss resulting from late delivery or non-delivery of goods.
30. Any illustration of a product or description of size, dimension, style, weight etc. is given in good faith, however cannot be guaranteed as absolutely correct.
31. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
32. Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. When Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd do so, Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd will mention the fact on our home page (www.kathrynking.com). All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
33. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
34. These terms and conditions shall apply when Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment of 30% for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Kathryn King Designer Jeweller Ltd and you relating to your purchase.
35. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
36. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.